Monday, 19 August 2013




Our challenge this week is sponsored by Crafts and me

The theme for this week is BINGO!

I was given the sweetest digi of a little girl, with a balloon, inside the balloon is says 'Hope'





At first i sat and looked, and looked, and looked - then this image came into my mind
i do hope you like it., its very colorful. 
Bingo......top horizontal Bling, Ribbon and Twine 



Materials
l sheet A4 white card
1/2 sheet of turquoise swirl paper
Hope Digi Stamp (Crafts and Me)
Digi stamps of frame, digi stamp of crayon
Graphics programme MCS
White ribbon
Assorted Promarkers and chalks
Glitter and Glossy Accents
and lastly Chalk for outside margins  
Small pieces of card for tags
Silver sentiments and piece of twine




I folded the A4 card and added the turquoise paper, then trimmed a wave edge.
I went into graphics programme and made the frame with the 
crayons, and coloured it in.
Added the frame image to the turquoise card.
Printed and cut  and coloured the Hope Digi, and added on top of frame.
When this was dry i added the bow and glittered the crayons
Put some Glossy Accents onto both ends of the crayons
The chalked around the corners of the card in 4 different colours.
Used two small pieces of card, backed with the original paper and made two small  tags.
I have had such fun making this so i hope you like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment