Monday, 26 August 2013

KENNY K. CHALLENGE





FUNKY GIRLS AND BOYS




When we were given Kenny K's digital stamp choice I knew right away which one
i wanted to pick..    I love Scarlett West and i also knew exactly what i wanted to do
with her this time.
It took a wee bit or organisation and use of my printer and Word programme but i 
think i managed exactly what i wanted you to see.
Have a look and if you like it please leave me a message.



WANTED POSTER


Materials

1 a4 Sheet black card
l sheet A4 white card
A5 pice white card for messages  
Pan Pastles -dark brown
Promarkers green and brown
Silver pencil
Graphic programme MCS
Glitter


First i used my graphics programme to make the wanted poster frame
Then i added the words and messages.
I tore everything to try and make it look old.



I made 3 sets of Scarlett and coloured them in with the Promarkers, also silver pencil.
Cut them out and decoupaged them.
  Adding them to the Wanted Poster.




Once this had set i coloured in the background
using my Pan Pastel Dark Brown and set aside to dry.






I printed out the messages and tore them to look distressed and then added them
to the poster......





.Going over them and the edges again with the Pan Pastel Brown, then glittering 









Last thing i did was to glitter Scarlett and and cut around the torn poster.  Adding the whole thing onto a black card.......




No comments:

Post a Comment