Monday, 16 September 2013








MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP CHALLENGE

USE YOUR OWN STASH


This was certainly a strange one, no idea of what to do and then whilst looking through some
stash i came across my parchment designs.

I had this lovely Christmas Design and decided
to work on that.

I know its Christmas but its a lovely  image.

Oh dear i hear you saying,  Oh not Christmas things already, as it
seems to be on the shopping channels all the time just now.

Anyway i hope you like it.







MATERIALS


One sheet of good parchment paper
Parchment tools
promarkers for colour
Scissors/cutting machine for the edges
Glitter 







So to make it up you have to trace the images on one side of the parchment paper, then
turn it over and emboss the lines....then leave for the day. (do this twice or three times)
Next day go over your lines and when you are happy that they are white enough
and embossed enough you can do the colouring.






Then cut out your edges, i do it with large pricker and then 
scissors.
Or as above cut normally with your cutter.
Last thing to do is to glitter it and then add it to a nice sheet of card,
one that makes the embossing stand out.
(try different colours to see what is best).

I know this sounds simple, but i am by far not an expert of Parchment but i do what i like, and take it 
as far as i can, and adapt the rest.
---

I cannot give credit to the designer and this was one of many designs i was
given by an elderly lady in our village.
If you do please leave a note and i will put name onto design...

-------

I hope you like this card and  your welcome to leave me a comment

 - i would appreciate that..thanks in advance


--
Challenges i have taken part in.

/





No comments:

Post a Comment