Monday, 9 September 2013







PENNY BLACK/SKETCH
CHALLENGE

9th September 2013


I was delighted to hear we were about to be set a Challenge from Penny Black.
I just love the animal stamps the little CAts, Hedgehogs and the Mice.
So here is my take on Penny Black/Sketch.
I had just bought this stamp from a friend and i think its
fantastic, just makes me smile...
I had great fun making this card hope you like it too.







Materials

White A4 CArd
Red A4 CArd
Red ribbon
Penny Black stamp - Uplifting Occassion
Birthday attachment
Sentiment attachment
7 white buttons (non matching)
Glitter
Red and Black Promarkers
Fancy cutting scissors





Make up

Fold the red card in two
Cut out all the sketch shapes with the white card and go around the circle with 
fancy scissors.
Cut the three banners just larger than the ribbon and cut down.
Put all this to one side...
Stamp the Cat and colour in with Red and black promarkers and leave to dry.





Now its time to start putting it all together.
Glu the White card directly onto the red card.
Add the largest ribbon banner ontop of circle
The do the same for the thin one.
Take your cat image and cut around with the same fancy scissors
and place just under the top ribbon, making sure it is just under the ribbon.
The add the small end of the ribbon .
Glu the 7 buttons and the sentiments


I hope you have enjoyed the above.

Please feel free to leave a message.. 






(Continue to page 2 for  STitchy Bear Card). 





2.






This challenge is STitchy Bear Digi Outlet
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/

The image is Flower Fairy
artist - Little Diva


I was absolutely  delighted to be given the Flower Fairy digi. 
  This is a lovely image and the fairy  just beautiful. 
 I immediately had to decide pale colours?  
Or very very bright colours?
I decided on pale colours!!
 I hope you agree that i have made the right decision
.....and that i have done justice to the image?...

I certainly had fun making this card.....fairies are always lovely to work with and this
is such a beautiful  image....


Materials

One sheet plain white card
One sheet of fairy paper
One flower punch
Some jewels for centre of flowers
3 ribbons to match card colours
Promarkers - turquoise, dark blue and rose pink
One Die cut Oval
MCS graphic  programme







First of all i made the background paper with My Craft Studio graphic programme.
 I doubled over a very dark blue A4 card and added the paper on top 
I then cur the oval die cut cut  and coloured around the edges with the same promarkers.
(using the same 3 promarkers) 
I glittered her wings and let them dry.
Then  added her to the die. 








Next i punched out all the flowers and coloured them  in to match the 
fairy and the dig cut oval.
Set aside to dry.
I glued the three similar colours of ribbon horizontally to the card 
 and then added the Fairy die cut.
Adding also the flowers with a little jewel in the middle of flowers.








Then i stamped out the fairy sentiment
Coloured around the edges of same with the same promarkers as before.
Then i added this to the top of the card with some flowers sitting
on top of it

-

I really enjoyed this challenge and i hope you love the card as much as i do.
I fairly enjoyed making it.


please feel free to add a comment - thank you.




Challenges i have entered

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.fashionablestampingchallenges.com/
http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.ca/
http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.co.uk/
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.co.uk/



http://clairescraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/400-followers-blog-candy.html
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/an-exciting-special-announcement.html
http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2013/07/i-have-candy.html
http://itsallaboutthevintagechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment