Monday, 12 January 2015





Scrappers Delights Paper Crafts
Image:- Dragonfly Pixie
# challenge 73
Team B.
12th January 2015


I was delighted to be sent this lovely Dragonfly Pixie digi,
The came coloured and uncoloured.
I chose the coloured one....she is just beautiful...

Took me a wee while to think what to do with her but, Pixie Dust kept
coming to mind.....
So i hope you like what i have created.





Materials

Dragonfly digi
One 10 x 10 White Card
One Sheet Red white dot paper
Two die cuts for backers
The Digi image
Some glitter
Small tube
Red Ribbon two bows
one around tub and one down side of card
Glitter


To make Up.


I ran off the digi and cut the dragonfly out of one of the coloured images

I added my  Red paper on top of the 8 x 8 white card






I cut out two die cuts from my Gold labels Spellbinder collection
and wrote my little verse on the smallest one. 






I added a ribbon to the left side of the card and made two bows, added some around the 
tub and to the top of it....
i had already cut down a tube ( that held small beads) and put some glitter inside






I added my cut out DRagonfly to the largest die cut
and my bow to top of both die cuts.

Now all i had to do was put it all together by adding
the small tub of Pixie Dust....

Then glitter the Dragonflies wings...
and take some pictures.






I hope you like my take on Dragonfly Pixie

If you would like to leave a comment that would be lovely as i do
like to see what you think of  my creations.


Challenges i will enter:-


http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/
http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment