The Digi , Valentines Hat that i used can be found here:-
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/120279475/valentine-hat-digi-stamp?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=valentine%2Bhat
Theme: Valentine's Card
25th January 2015
Only using certain colours - Green Black Orange and white
I thought of this as an alternative Valentine's Day Card.
I hope you like it......
I used the digi:-
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/120279475/valentine-hat-digi-stamp?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=valentines%2Bhat
Absolutely beautiful digi
Materials
One sheet A4 Black card
One sheet A4 white card
four Heart die cuts
One oval die cut
some lilies and ribbon
The didig Valentines day Hat
Glitter
4 Clear Hearts
Derwents 4 different greens and one gold
and blending fluid..
-
To make up
I started by printing off my digi and deciding that as we not to use
certain colours...i would go...Green Black White and a little orange
only using my Derwents....and Blending fluid
So i coloured my digi and then set it aside
Then i cut out my dies and added them to a 10x10 card
centering the point in middle of the card
and stuck them down.
Had a think about a central die cut...fancy or plain....plain won..
This was the start of my lady......i obv had to add more colour to her
and then when happy i cut her out.....
I added my oval die cut to the top of the black hearts...
Added a few hearts in middle of hearts edge.
All that was left to do was to add the Lilies and
bows.....attach the little hearts....and
Glitter....
I hope you like my take on Valentines day using
Rick St Dennis Digi - Valentine's Day Hat....
If you would like to leave a comment that would be fantastic,
i enjoy reading what you think of my creations..
Challenges i will enter with this card:-
Thank you for stopping by....
Fiona
x
No comments:
Post a Comment