Progressive Challenge for R.S.D. Facebook Elite Team
Team A.
lst April...2015
Aloha Nui
I was given such a lovely digi...it is called Aloha + nui
This is such a lovely digi.
It took me a wee while to decided what colours to make her....
and again i went for brights
Materials
One 8x8 card
One blue ribbon with white dots
My Derwent pencils
Pearls
Three flowers and leaves
Glitter
To Make Up
I ran off my digi and coloured her in...
Sat back for a wee while and decided i would do a tie die dress
in my favourite colours
Then i cut her out of the paper....
--
I found a 8x8 card
Cut my Beach themed card to size and added it.
----
Then i looked out my ribbon to match
flowers and pearls.
And put the pearls on the flowers and set aside to dry.
Then i started to assemble the card
adding a few pearls to the top to balance it out.
I hope you like my themed card
If you would like to leave a message that would be lovely
Challenges i will enter with this card:-
No comments:
Post a Comment