Sunday, 12 April 2015

100th Member Digital stamp -Party




Rick St DEnnis -
100th Member Digital Stamp

Isn't she just beautiful?
.
Rick kindly gave this image away for a freebie to all those
who joined n the Celebration of 1000th Member of his site...wow eh.

(Party Freebie).



Now onto my blogged item...


Shops:-




April Daisy  -  Digital Stamp





I was lucky to have been given April Daisy to work with.
She is just lovely and i have used her for Get Well Cards, Easter Cards
and Birthday Cards.



Materials

6x6 card, put through embossing machine to create a Border
Burgandy and Yellow inks.
Mother sentiment
The digi of course
Glitter and a few pearls 
Little flower and green ribbon



To make up 


I took  my 6x6 card and ran it through my embossing machine to
create a border..
Then i coloured the edges with my inks.
I coloured in April DAisy in my fav colour.and set aside





I looked out a flower to match.
Then made my feathered ribbon
and started adding to the card.




Then left it to dry


---------------------


I was pleased with her and she is still able to send with  a first class stamp.


Hope you like her...

If ou would like to leave a comment that would be fantastic.

Challenges i will enter:-

No comments:

Post a Comment