Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Watercolour Background......LCD

Lost Coast Designs
http://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.co.uk/

Watercolour background.


Using:- 
Cloe Face
http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/leonardoanddurerwomen.html



Fiona's Small Notelet...
Cloe Face





I saw this challenge and decided to enter
....I dont have many 
LCD stamps but i do have this lovely Cloe Face stamp.  
At first i thought it was a map....but i had it upside down lol.
of course its a lovely face.....Cloe...


So here is my Small notelet...



Materials 

a 4" x3" white card...
a tad smaller 3. 3/4" x 2.3/4" black Card
Then my topper which is 3. 1/2" x 2. 1/2" white card
My Cloe Face Stamp
One small flower punched out in Peach card twice
a leave
then a black centre for the card made from white and black left over strips of card
Water colour paints.....and Cotton Wool.
Peach and Grey watercolour mixed paint
Tweezers
Flower punch
4 black jewels.


To Make up

First i cut my folded card...
black card and then topper of white card
All just a little smaller..
I took my Peach watercolour paints and made  a mixture of 
light, medium and deep Peach.




I dabbed the peach liquid watercoloured paint....in strips over
the small white topper vertically......with cotton pads..
Adding a little grey in between

When it was dry i took my Cloe stamp and added some 
black paint and stamped onto the topper...

I sat this aside and started on the little flower.
Punching two peach card...for the leaves
one for the leaf
and then i took my black and white slices of card and twisted them
with my tweesers....gluing it into the middle of the flower
petals....and adding to the topper.



The last thing was to put this together..
White card, black car and then topper at top....
and added flower....
Very last add four little black jewels...to the corners..


To tell the truth it was a very easy project but fun...
as its so small.
But would make a lovely notelet....




I hope you like my creation..

If you would like to leave a comment that would be wonderful.


Fiona Henderson 
xx



Challenges i have entered this card.


ardmaniachallenges.blogspot.co.uk
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk
/http://craftsandmeinspiration.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment