We are now on Day 10 of the
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
Stamp Shop
http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/
Skeleton Dancing Stamp
Buy Here :-skeleton Stamp
Buy Here :-skeleton Stamp
Sentiment is from:- A Sentiment set ---From The Heart..
I have been asked to Guest again for Lost Coast Designs...
I wasnt very sure what to do for Halloween Project.
So after a bit of thought i decided on a Skeleton Dance....or a Skellie Dance..
I hope you like my take on it..
My date is :_ 23rd October
I have make
A Skeleton Dance Card
Materials
One A4 Sheet Black Card
One A4 Sheet Burgundy Card
Skeleton Dancing Stamp----Dancing Skeleton Stamp
Graphic design to flip stamp image
Some Halloween Spiders and a Bat.
White card for image to be stamped on.
Glue and sticky pads..
Sentiment......re Dance
Brown Ink Pad
Light Brown and Grey pencil to colour in the skeletons
How to Make Card
1.
First I collected all the parts for my design.
Firstly i stamped my Skeleton image.
Put in graphics programme and copied it twice,
flipping one of the images.
So now i have two sets of skeletons dancing.
2,
.
Then Using the same graphic programme i made my sentiment.....
Cut it out and framed with burgundy card.
Then same again on black card..
I used my brown and grey pencils and coloured in the Skeletons
to give them some 3 d shape.
3.
Next i ran off some sheet music that is free on internet...
and tore it to bits and glued onto a black A4 folded card
in different slants - leaving a edge of black..
Lastly going around the edges with the brown stamp i added around
the skeleton topper.
4..
I collected all my little Halloween bits and then decided to
use a Bat and some spiders .
Added them with Acrylic Glue...
5..
So here we are, i stuck all the layers on....
Base card....music layer and then topper with the
skeletons...lastly the sentiment at a jaunty slant.
Ending up with the Bat and the spiders with Acrylic Glue..
6.
So here we are here is my project.
Being Scottish we don't celebrate Haloween as much as in the U.S.
so I have not make many cards for this time of year...
I do hope you like my take on Skeleton Dance...
If you would like to leave a comment that would be fantastic
Challenges i will enter:-
http://stampedblessings.com/amusing-challenge
http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://stampedblessings.com/amusing-challenge
http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.co.uk/

Hi Fiona! This is so awesome and that background you made is fantastic! Love the skeletons and the creepy critters you added to it too. Really the perfect Halloween creation. Thanks so much for joining my Trick or Treat challenge :)
ReplyDeleteJeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
Thank you so much Jeannie.....it was fun to make...
ReplyDelete