Thursday, 26 March 2015

Sugar Plum Mouse


https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/sugar-plum-fairy-mouse-digital-stamp

I made two....one is in a frame and one is a card.


Here is the lst one A Princess Mouse Card.


I was delighted to be given this cute wee mouse.

So i am not a yellow person but i decided to go against my usual
colours of lilacs and pinks to put yellow...
I am pleased with the outcome.



Materials

One a4 card
one pink circle die
the mouse digi
derwent pencils
2 hearts with bows
glitter and glue.


To make up

First of all i looked out all my yellow and pink things.
As im not keen on yellows there wasnt much
But i found this...



I coloured in the mouse and cut her out..





Basically i added all my little bits and bobs and
this was the result...





Well here she is i hope you like her.

If you would like to leave a message that would be fantastic.



I have done another one....hope you like this one too?



Challenges i will enter with Sugar Plum Mouse:-.

No comments:

Post a Comment