Sunday, 29 March 2015

April Daisy


https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/april-daisy-digital-stamp
http://ahighlanderflingofcards.blogspot.co.uk/

Delighted to be able to choose this lovely spring image 
Such a lovely lady...
Miss April Daisy!

.

Materials

The Digi April Daisy run off on computer
Promarkers and pencils
One Multi coloured Kanban A4 CArd
Some Daisy flowers cut from punch and white card
Some ribbon to suit the card colours
Glitter and Glue
a few pearls.

To Make up

I will  show you what i gathered to start the card.


The Digi April Rose coloured in.

---


Then all the little bits and bobs to make the card
with glue and glitter to the side....
plus a bit of brownish ribbon.



I was quite simple.....fold the a4 card
Make the punched flowers and set aside to dry.
Make the brown and turquoise ribbon and set aside..

I mounted the topper and added to the cardstock
The bit by bit added all the extras....

I hope you like my creation...
I actually think she looks like someone i know.....

Here is the end result..


I do hope you like her...

If you wish to leave a message that would be lovely.

Challenges i will enter with this card:-

No comments:

Post a Comment