http://ibrakeforstamps.com
http://www.ibrakeforstamps.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.ibrakeforstamps.blogspot.co.uk/
Digis
(A world of Wonders)
http://ibrakeforstamps.com/search.aspx?find=a+world+of+wonders.
and
(Feel better soon Nurse)
http://ibrakeforstamps.com/feelbettersoonnursedonna.aspx
and
(Feel better soon Nurse)
http://ibrakeforstamps.com/feelbettersoonnursedonna.aspx
I was delighted to be given these two beautiful digi stamps to work with
I decided to make framed pictures rather than a card.
I decided to make framed pictures rather than a card.
They wre both lovely to work with and i hope you like them.
Lovely to work with on a dark rainy day too....
Nothing better than a bit of crafting......
Lovely to work with on a dark rainy day too....
Nothing better than a bit of crafting......
So here they are:-
A world of wonders
No.1.
and also
No.2.
Feel better soon Nurse
I hope you like my take on both of the digis....
They were lovely to work with and im happy with my results.
They are very
They were lovely to work with and im happy with my results.
They are very
sweet and i think anyone would be happy to receive them
If you would like to leave a message that would be wonderful.
If you would like to leave a message that would be wonderful.
Challenges i will enter:-
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au/
http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.co.uk/
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.co.uk
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au/
http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.co.uk/
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.co.uk
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:
Post a Comment