https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/canton-chic-digi-stamp
When i saw this i was just so taken with her..
She is beautiful and i just had to
design something....
i hope you like my take on Canton Chic...
Materials
One a4 white sheet of card
One bit of Blue Oriental paper
One round die cut for base
The Kimono topper
and Scissors.
Glue and glitter.
To Make up
I gathered all my matching items
and sat and cut out the butterflies and the flower....lily
Then i cut out my Kimono and made it up.
https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/canton-chic-digi-stamp
i ran off my canton chic digi
and coloured her in mostly blue..
I found my blue oritental paper and backed my white card with black
and then the paper.
i added a black strip of card to just break the blue up
and arranged my kimono.
and then the few butterflies added here and there
with the flower at the bottom.
The added insert...
I didn't add a sentiment as yet....
that will come later..depending on what is asked for...
So that is my Canton Chic ready....
.
I hope you like my take on her.
If you would like to leave a comment that would be lovely.
Challenges i will enter with this little lady:-.
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/
http://stampedblessings.com/
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au/
http://www.scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/
http://stampedblessings.com/
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au/
http://www.scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
No comments:
Post a Comment