Away from my usual cute images.....
This is my take on a Darker but still
cute image..
I have been trying to get to the dark side with my cards, but its very hard.
So i got this one and i have really enjoyed my project.
Its still a monster but very cute eh.
Materials
One White 8x8 card
One digi of the Little Monster
Pencils.
Sentiment
A stamp of a tree
A stamp of -For my Friend
Black card to back sentiment and topper.
Double sided sticky tape.
A few little coloured circles
One sheet green and red backing paper
How to Make up.
I started off running off my little monster
and colouring him in with Derwent pencils.......i thought the greeny/blue was
a good colour for his skin, with a bit of motling....
Looked out my backing paper and topped the card with it.
Then i looked for an apt Sentiment.......and saw this brown one...i thought
very apt....
I backed it in black card to match the topper
The i stamped the tree and the To a Friend stamp all over the
backing sheet..
Added a few little beads....and
three similar colured rounds of cards to the bottom to balance it up.
So here is the finished project i hope you like it...?
Just thinking i need to get more of these little monsters this was
such fun.....I really like this little guy......
If you would like to leave a comment that would be wonderful.
Challenges i will enter with this card:-
http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/sisters-of-craft-may-anything-goes
http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/sisters-of-craft-may-anything-goes
No comments:
Post a Comment