The Dark Angel
Creepmas
This has been one of teh challenging Digis....
Im still not very happy with it, but it will not defeat me..lol
So watch this space...
Fifst Try.
I started with NO.l.
But wasnt very happy with it...
So ended up with NO.2.
I just love this image....but i am not comfortable doing to the Dark Side Digis.
So this is a about as Dark as i can get....
I used Derwent pencils...gold, brown, green, turquoise and yello
I used Black and Brown card...
also one postmark slice of paper..
Brown ribbon
I obviously ran her off and decided to go Gold....and brown
As i say its outwith my comfort zone, but i keep trying
to see if i can accomplish a really DArk Card.....i doubt it to be honest.
There is a image coloured in Purple so here we go...
This is the finished Image i hope you like her..
If you would like to leave a message that would be fantastic.
Challenges i will enter with The Dark Angel.:-.
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/
tampartpapel.com/retarte-46-anything-goes/
No comments:
Post a Comment