https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949
https://www.etsy.com/uk/people/rick1949?show_panel=true
The Digital Stamp im using today is called:
-stamphttps://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/happy-dream-2015-digital-stamp
Materials
One sheet black card
One sheet white card
Digital stamps and poem and egg printed and copied
some leaves and heather
Derwent pencils
Glossy accents
Glitter
Some little jewels
Bow
To make up
I started by Running off my digital stamp, poem and
egg.....
I coloured in the egg and the dragon
then i set them aside..
I backed my white 10 x 10 card with neutral paper
and then framed it with black card.
I made my little bow and cut my heather into smaller pieces and
left two larger ones with a curly stem......and then
started putting it all together..
Here is the poem i used - Dragons
i just adore Dragons...my Chinese Birth Sign is
what? Yip a Dragon.
The egg....its fantastic
i love the little eye....
The complete this is what i ended up with....added a few little
leaves and put some glossy accents on the egg for
texture...
wha la my card is made.
Watermarked it....done...
I do hope you like my Dragon Dream CArd
...
Feel free to leave a comment.
Challenges i will enter with this project
Materials
One sheet black card
One sheet white card
Digital stamps and poem and egg printed and copied
some leaves and heather
Derwent pencils
Glossy accents
Glitter
Some little jewels
Bow
To make up
I started by Running off my digital stamp, poem and
egg.....
I coloured in the egg and the dragon
then i set them aside..
I backed my white 10 x 10 card with neutral paper
and then framed it with black card.
I made my little bow and cut my heather into smaller pieces and
left two larger ones with a curly stem......and then
started putting it all together..
i just adore Dragons...my Chinese Birth Sign is
what? Yip a Dragon.
The egg....its fantastic
i love the little eye....
The complete this is what i ended up with....added a few little
leaves and put some glossy accents on the egg for
texture...
wha la my card is made.
Watermarked it....done...
I do hope you like my Dragon Dream CArd
...
Feel free to leave a comment.
Challenges i will enter with this project




No comments:
Post a Comment