The Unicorns
Digital stamps used for this card
Materials
One 10 x 10 card
Two digital stamps coloured and cut.
(Noah's Ark and Unicorn).
Printed words of Unicorn Myth (Indian)
Extra bits cut from digital stamp, flowers
Black card..
Sharp Scissors
To make up
I printed out the words and the two digis and then cut the images out and coloured
them with Derwent pencils...
Leaving the words to be cut out later and added to bottom of the card.
-
I use all the little bits of the digital Unicorn stamp for extra corners
1
2
3
Then i added these words at the bottom of the card
4
The end card
I hope you like my take on Noah's ARk and the Unicorn story
using Rick St.Dennis digis.
I really enjoyed making this one.
If you would like to leave a comment that would be lovely
No comments:
Post a Comment