Thursday, 1 October 2015

Progressive October - Alice

https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949
https://www.etsy.com/uk/people/rick1949?show_panel=true


Progressive Challenge
October 

Team A.


(Alice )


Alice Colouring book.
Available:- 
https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/alice-150th-birthday-adult-colouring-book-colouring-book-signed-edition-of-50
(This image is not in the book)..

-----------


What a wonderful Colouring page....Rick St Dennis has excelled himself with 
 three new colouring books on Zibbet....
But this is my favourite. 
Also this is a beautiful image, but today it fought me all the way.
I had in my mind what i wanted to do, 
and i hope you like my finsihed project...



Materials
Alice Page printed out and coloured in 
Alice  printed out 3 times...different sizes
Derwent and Karat pencils
a frame from Crafter's companion CD.
Punch for flowers
Punch for butterflies
Glitter
bow of same colour.
Acrylic Glue, and double sided sticky tape.


To Make Up.


First i ran off the page and coloured it in.
Then i took a photo of it and put into my graphic program
and altered the page to be very faint and enlarged.
then i made a small frame and added a smaller image into it..
and another image that i could cut up for attachments..


Once i had let the pages dry...I
 started cutting it to bits and leaving all the little
bits to the side, as they would make the flowers and the butterflies...
so as nothing is wasted. 

I cut the frame out, and i cut out one of the Alice images
put these aside......


Now I chalked the edges of my 10x10 card with almost the
same colour as her dress and put it aside.




Then the fun starts, i am always a bit hesitant cutting, anyway.i started to cut them to bits
and had a face and bust.....and the framed image, and the large fainter 
which was backed with gold miri and put on the card
as the first bottom topper.





Now i had the backing topper down....and .
I started to punch out  butterflies from the dress and
next the flowers would be punched out of the background and backed with 
gold...





Now...all i had to do was put it all together...
And add a sentiment...

 I decided to use her words from the time she was
talking to her cat...about the mirror.. 

I declare!etc.,.....
(under the card so as not to take the attention off the actual card).

So now we have the finished article/project


If you like my take on Alice colouring sheet please feel free to
leave a comment.....


Challenges i will enter this into:-

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk
http://crafty-girls-creations.blogspot.co.uk/
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment