https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949/jason-s-owl-steampunk-digi-stamp
The Digital Stamp
Jason's Owl
Materials
One 10 x10 white card
One A4 brown card
Lindsay Massons Owl Stamp Set
Dark Brown ink Pad
Acrylic Block for stamp
Digital stamp
Karat Colouring pencils..
Watermark
Sharp small scissors.
To make up
First i ran off my digital stamp
and coloured it with my Karat Pencils.(Staedtler)
Put image aside...
I then cut out the owl and started to cut
some of the small feathers away. This means i can 3d the feathers
Here is the owl all cut out and still to be bent into shape
I took one 10x10 White card and made a smaller white card
and backed with brown card....
One i had all my stamping doe at the top and bottom edges
i started to put the card together.....i changed my mind about the
thickness of the brown card, so this is the second one that was
a lot deeper..
.
I hope you like my card.....it was quite easy to make , i like to keep
my projects simple....and have decided to go back into my first love of
stamping and incorporate it in my DT cards...
If you would like to leave me a comment that would be lovely.
Challenge i will enter with this card:-
I didnt manage any challenges as my internet was off...for nearly two days.
I didnt manage any challenges as my internet was off...for nearly two days.



No comments:
Post a Comment